15.2.10

Talk To Me Like the Rain and Let Me Listen

You left this morning.
Come back.

Or better, let's go home where it's 57 degrees and sunny right now
We can watch It's Always Sunny and smoke cigarettes and drink wine in bed.
Like we did the whole time you were here.

It looked like this
(us trying to be hard. I covered up your nip slip. but it made us look so much harder.)



So it's been two cycles now of a week of life in between three weeks of sleep
The last time, I came to Canadia to see you.
It was pretty sweet. I miss King Tut and the Beer Garden.

This is pretty much perfect. Passing bottles of wine, being consumed in coffee mugs,
while cops or trailer park boys entertains us beyond our wildest dreams.

This is probably the drunkest I've ever looked in a photograph.
It was my first night in town and we watched Toronto's hockey team kick Nashville's hockey teams ass.
Since he's a Torontorian raised in Nashville and I was a Nasvillian visiting Toronto,
we were clearly torn,
and the only answer was Yeager Bombs.

These are the boys.
(including Quentin, since I probs watched at least three of his films while I was there)
and this was a really epic moment when we found ourselves at the intersection of Bollywood, Rasta and Canada.

Anyways,
I guess was my way of venting some nostalgia.
It gets me every time.

xx
CMS

No comments:

Post a Comment