8.2.10

Taking My Clothes On Putting My Clothes Off

This week is this
overwhelming magic
stripping me bare
so much to do. and it is all so exciting, but i'm trying to take it all in and be alert and be ready for the next thing while enjoying the current thing and not forgetting the last thing.
well you get the picture.

speaking of pictures this is what now feels like
Mariel and I've been looking like this
The Kitty Palace feels like this
on the washing machine:
mariel: should i run it again? i mean the delicate cycle is so short.
me: i just feel like it's been used so much, so recently.
mariel: what are you talking about? it's a machine, it's supposed to be used, it doesn't have feelings.
me: i guess you're right.

The new living room feels like this
Basically my point is
dear summer,
please come now because you feel like this
But until then I'm just ready for sunday can come so it can feel like this

okay enough procrastinating,
mama's got a schedule to color coordinate and homework to hop on.

In the sake of artists promoting artists though
you should check out this site.
It basically explains why I definitely need to move to San Francisco
and features some incredible artwork by very talented artists.

Be inspired grasshoppers,
cause productivity stems from passion.
and happiness is cyclical with productivity
(or at least that's what we decided last night in a very faded skype conversation)

xx
CMS

2 comments:

  1. i love you i love you i love you i loooove you

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i'm glad you like my music - that makes me happy.

    such great images in this post... definitely very beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete