5.2.10

You Flip Flop and I Wild Out

Today felt like this.
Because it's cold and gray outside.
Because I'm tired all the time but I can't sleep
Because I miss you
Because I can't fast forward time or string our moments together into a strand of pretty lights and cut out all of this middle time.

My head is a jumble of these

lots of quiet time
love
merriment in wonder and the urge to wander
running very fast to stand in one place
sex
waiting for you
along the walls
dreaming of the stars
trying to lighten the load
Get lost in the smoke
and be a happy little tree filled with white light, even when all of my leaves are gone.

This is a new project that I'm obsessed with.
It's called A Love Letter For You and it's a project based in Philadelphia.
You can read more about it here.
I wish they'd do this in New York City,
I'd so much rather be surrounded by amorous graffiti
these made me especially happy





Lastly, I'm so into these images.
Terry Richardson did what he usually does, blending beauty, sex, passion and a little vulgarity, for Vogue Homme International
I either want to be photographed by him, or photograph like him
You can check out his personal corner of the internet here
If these made me realize anything it's that sex is the new black and I really want a vintage mens watch. Even though I have found that I can always find someone to tell me what time it is.

Anyways, I'm off to leave my apartment for the first time today,
and probably consume mass quantities of Jack Daniels.
Sue me.

I'll leave you with this little lovers
This song's been on repeat at west 10th all day.

xx
CMS


1 comment:

  1. great photos...

    and i love devendra. was so excited when i read your post title!

    http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete