22.2.10

This Side is Over, Please Flip the Tape

I am far too enamored with everything else to be happy with what is in front of me.
I just want to lie in a boat and only hear the water slosh and only see the stars shoot.
I think I would even feel less lost wandering down empty dirt roads
even if we had car trouble

But right now feels like this
party for one. please. (read no thank you)
and silence is so much more deafening in the city that's never supposed to be quiet.

I'm ready to stop color coding this apartment


because it's a waste of time.

I'm ready to jump out of here and onto the next thing.
Kind of like this kitty kat.
I'm going to move somewhere that has always spring. (spring all of the time)
Because that feels like this



Come with me.
Let's be spontaneous before I scream.


At least I can
and listen to this song
hey nashville. can we make spring break look like that?
We most certainly can.

In other news... I desperately need a new tattoo.
Ya know like they say, when in doubt just permanently alter your body.
But what and where has yet to pop into my head.
I'll let you know when it does.
(But don't tell mom and dad.)

xx
CMS

No comments:

Post a Comment