17.2.09

I Hate Blogging

I really do.  I don't know why I have this thing.  Actually I do, Molly made me, and it would break her heart if I deleted it so I'm going to try try try to not feel like a total douche while I write about my life that as of lately I don't even really understand.


Oh yeah. I guess I can tell you about Molly, cause she's amazing and probably one of two people in this world I could live this prison cell with and not poison. 
But yea. She keeps me sane. Saves my life. Catches me when I fall.
She's beautiful.

Oh and my other roommate Claudie, who is luminescent and certifiably insane (in the best way) has one of these shits too now. Click it out. I said that you would be able to stalk us all eventually.
But for now 
we
are the bloggers of 2c.

So I guess I'm gonna get personal for lack of anything better to babble about.
kind of in a strange place right now,
I'm in a really strange place right now,  
I spent the last two and a half years of my life pushing every limit to almost fatal ends and somehow made it out of all of it in a good place.  Thankfully the ones who mattered found me and helped bring me back to life, and now I'm learning how to take care of myself and be the adult I thought I was a long time ago. It's all still very messy, but I will always take chaos over calm no matter how much I try otherwise.
I think the point I'm trying to get at is that recently multiple tragedies have reminded me of our own mortality despite our youth and (transparent) resilience.  If I could, I would wrap everyone I love in bubble wrap so that they never get hurt or die, I would, but I can't.
So in short, please take care of yourselves. Please live loudly, be wild, howl and break the rules,  but let's all look out for each other while we do it.

Now I'm done being mushy.

Here's a really awesome vegan sandwich I made a few days ago.


Suck on that carnivores.


Oh and f.y.i. this is what happens when you go out and pee on a bar. 


reason number 103872 why this boy is one of my best friends.

Anyways. Let's drink whiskey in graveyards until it gets warm enough to go on naked bike rides.
Oh and if you're an nyc-er, come to MOMA with me tomorrow. I have to philosophize for a class. and there is a Futurist exhibit, which if you're not familiar with you should be.  Here's some incentive. 

And these are awesome. I want I want I want.


And here's your giggle of the day chuckleface.


xx
CMS

No comments:

Post a Comment